Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez, Argentina
Rod Relucio & Jenny Teters, USA
George & Jairelbhi Furlong, Argentina & Venezuela
Adam Hoopengardner & Ciko Tanik, USA
Carlos Urrego & Cindy Lopez, Colombia
Joe Yang & Yumiko Krupenina, USA
- Beginner, intermediate, advanced, and advanced couples lessons
- Leader and Follower technique classes taught by Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez
- Beginner Intensive Series for those who wish to start their tango journey or for experienced dancers who would like to revisit essential fundamentals. (For those of you who are just beginning your discovery of tango, you should know that a partner is not required to participate in the tango classes unless it is a couples class.)
5 Milongas with a New Orleans Flair
Thursday - Bienvenue
Friday - Mardi Gras
Special Saturday Matinee Milonga- Tango on the River onboard the Creole Queen Paddlewheeler. Click here for more information
Saturday - La Soirée de Gala
Sunday - Au Revoir
Performances by the Instructors
Tango on the River
Creole Queen Paddlewheeler
1 Poydras Street
- We'll step back into the glamour and romance of the riverboat era with a Saturday Matinee Milonga onboard the Paddlewheeler Creole
- This narrated cruise will take us on a journey through the history of the city as we sail downriver to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and the historic Chalmette Battlefield.
- The dock is within walking distrance from the Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Click here for more details.
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
(or NOLA as we natives sometimes refer to it)
The saying, LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER -- LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL, is evident in every nook and cranny in NOLA with the French heritage and European traditions that blend with Caribbean influences. NOLA is a cultural gumbo ... a sensory overload with an authentic spirit. ... a place like no other ... a way of life that began three centuries ago and remains today.
When you want to take your dance shoes off for a little while, there's a lot for your to see and do in New Orleans. NOLA was named one of top ten “World’s Best City” in 2014 by the readers of Travel+ Leisure Magazine and a ‘Must See Destination for 2014” by the National Geographic. It was also recognized as a “Best American City for Foodies” by Conde Nast Traveler.
Visit www.neworleanscvb.com/nolatango to plan your non-tango activities!