Transportation & Parking
- A cab ride costs $36.00 from the airport to the French Quarter for one or two persons and $15.00 (per passenger) for three or more passengers.
- Pick-up is on the lower level, outside the baggage claim area. There may be an additional charge for extra baggage.
- Taxis are required to offer a credit card payment option.
UBER & LYFT
- Hotel valet parking is available for $42/day + tax (oversized vehicles $52 + tax/day). The parking lot is not on site so there could be a significant delay retrieving your vehicle.
- Limited off street parking is available. Some areas have meters that are enforced Monday-Saturday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- There are two valet garages nearby managed by Premium Parking. One garage is located directly behind the hotel at 716 Iberville Street (Lot P145), and the other is two blocks away at 911 Iberville Street (Lot P194). In/out privileges are available with notice. The 24-hour rate is $26.49 + tax and is subject to change. See Premium Parking's website for more details.
- Airport Shuttle, Inc. is a shared passenger van service, i.e., the shuttle may have multiple stops en route to your hotel and return to the airport.
- One way transportation is $24 per person
- Round trip transportation between hotels and the airport is $44 per person.
- Three bags per person.
- Book your reservations online or call 866.596.2699 or 504.522.3500.
- Advance reservations are required 48 hours prior to travel for all ADA accessible transfers.
- Ticket booths are located on the lower level in the baggage claim area.